J R Global Manufacturing, INC.
J R Global machines and fabricates metal components for commercial and industrial customers.The company provides value added manufacturing services by purchasing raw materials in the form of rod, bar, castings, forgings or extrusions. They machine those materials using precision computer controlled (CNC) machine tools.
- The manufactured items may be welded or shaped into the finished product using the company’s high power MIG. TIG and stick welding equipment or their 250 ton hydraulic press.
- The company may sub-contract certain other processes such as heat treating, coating, or painting to sub-contractors with specific expertise in order to provide a single source for complex machined and/or fabricated components.
- The items the company manufactures are guaranteed to be produced to exact customer specifications.
- The engineering team at J R Global Manufacturing provide expertise and suggestions to it’s clients related to the improvement of the design of products we manufacture. These improvements may improve performance or reduce the cost of manufacturing, however, they do not offer final design control over any finished product produced for others.
- J R Global Manufacturing has customers in the manufacturing, wireless communication, research, transportation, repair, maintenance and OEM equipment industries.
Machining, Fabrication, and Storage
- CNC Turning up to 10″ Diameter and 20″ Length
- High Speed CNC Milling up to 20″ length and 10″ width
- CNC Milling of complex surfaces using full 4th axis positioning
- On site and mobile welding
- Sheet metal bending and shearing up to 20ga
- Computerized cost tracking of all jobs
- Miller Syncrowave 500 AC/DC TIG welder
- Miller Delta Weld 450 MIG welder w/wire feed on jib boom
- Lincoln Ranger 225 amp gas powered stick welder
- Hypertherm Plasma Cutter with 1-1/4″ Cutting Capacity
- 61-ton iron worker, capacity 4″x4″x3/8″ angle
- DoAll automatic horizontal band saw, capacity 15″ x 12″
- Sunnen precision honing machine
- In house design and fabrication of work holding and gageing fixtures
- Various manual machine tools and inspection equipment to support CNC operations
- 250 Ton Hydraulic Press
- Fill dirt, hauling, and excavation services
- Lay down yard storage
- Truck parking
- Storage container rental
We provides other technical consultation services related to wireless communication tower management, lean manufacturing methods, market research and analysis, make vs. buy decisions, and manufacturing cost analysis.
News & Commentary
J R Global adds 2nd and 3rd covered shipping container storage units to their rental inventory.
J R Global completes 2 acre parking lot expansion for use for commercial outdoor storage, lay down yard, and truck parking
J R Global adds 3rd RoboDrill high speed machining center.
J R Global replaces entire inventory of covered shipping container storage units.
J R Global adds 2nd RoboDrill high speed machining center.
J R Global adds fourth axis indexing capability to RoboDrill high speed machining center.
J R Global partners with TFE to provide fill dirt for local construction and environmental reclamation projects.
J R Global adds truck parking to list of services offered to commercial customers
J R Global Manufacturing installs Hypertherm Plasma Cutting Machine with 1-1/4″ cutting capacity. Cleaner and more accurate cuts mean less weld prep time. Another step toward more efficient fabrication methods and saving our customers money!
J R Global Manufacturing purchases Fanuc RoboDrill high speed CNC milling machining center. Cycle times for most products cut in half
J R Global Manufacturing’s parent company, James Richards Global, LLP breaks ground on 30,000 sq/ft building. Company intends to offer to the public secure, dry and covered storage for recreational vehicles, boats, automobiles, heavy equipment, etc. For information and pre-construction rental rates, call 865-824-3030
R Global adds their first covered shipping container storage unit to their rental inventory
J R Global Manufacturing and Atriax Materials foundry operation goes on line at Oak Ridge Heritage Center
J R Global offers fill dirt for use in reclamation activities on the Oak Ridge Reservation
J R Global Manufacturing enters into a strategic alliance with Atriax Materials of Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The companies will develop non-ferrous materials and related manufacturing methods. Future plans include production of cast and machined components from these materials.
J R Global Manufacturing relocates to new facility
J R Global Manufacturing locates to former Harriman armory
James Richards Global, LLP forms manufacturing division – J R Global Manufacturing, Inc.